Overall Ranking: 98 points out of 100
Price: 3 different prices: free trial with 30 searches, Pro $49 per month, Enterprise $99 per month
Owners: Kyle and Carson
If you’re involved in online business, then you are already aware of how important it is to find the right keywords. Again, you know how time-consuming this can be, that is why Jaaxy has come to your aid to take you from all these frustrations.
Jaaxy is the most up-to-date keyword research tool available with a lot of features that other keyword tools just don’t have. As we have already said keyword research is very important to any website hoping to get free traffic from search engines and there are many keyword tools available. But, Jaaxy is far the best
In my Jaaxy review, I will show you why I consider it as the best tool for your keyword research.
Looking to find high quality keywords for your marketing campaigns? Simply perform a search below to START your research.
You cannot bypass Jaaxy for any other research tool because, it is an advanced keyword research tool with more features that most of the other keyword research tools that are available lack. With Jaaxy you can have a list of possible keywords in a matter of seconds. To assemble the same list manually would probably take hours.
Using Jaaxy it is possible for anybody to find keywords that, used naturally, will drive high quality volumes of traffic to your website. Remember, when you blog, you blog for your audience, not for various search engines, but including some low competition keywords in the right places will get you good rankings.
Jaaxy collects data from Google, Bing, and Yahoo to give you up to date data on your chosen keywords:
- Number of searches per month
- Traffic – the number of visits to your website you can expect if you get to the first page of Google for a keyword
- Competition – the number of competing websites ranked in Google for the keyword you are researching
- Keyword quality and a score that indicates how easy it will be to rank for a keyword
- Suggestions for other related keywords
Some common features of Jaaxy:
- Niche research
- Find affiliate programs
- To discover available domain names related to your keyword
- Analyze your competitors for a keyword to see what they do to achieve their rankings
- Check where you are ranking in the search engines for a keyword
Do I recommend Jaaxy?
Jaaxy free is very limited. It is what it is a free trial with 30 free searches. But you get to try the product before you buy and get a feel of it. Jaaxy lite is only for premium members of wealthy affiliate and will give 100 free searches.
The pro version is more than good enough for 2K siterank analyzing scans.It is extremely user-friendly and I just love this tool.
Jaaxy is easy to learn for starters. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. The Jaaxy support is superb and they provide good and in depth tutorials on how to use Jaaxy. I love the accuracy of Jaaxy and many of the features like Alphabet Soup, Keywordlists and Brainstorm.
The siterank feature and search analysis feature is great to see how my own posts rank on Google, Yahoo and Bing and how my competitors rank. It is absolutely an affordable tool and they do have a great optional
affiliate program especially for pro members and enterprise members.
I am an affiliate of Jaaxy myself . The enterprise version is of course the best – you get automated QSR and automated domains and 50 letter searches in Alphabet Soup. If you want the most out of Jaaxy you would
go for enterprise. Jaaxy will definitely save you a lot of time.
- Free trial with 30 searches for keywords
- Easy to use, no learning curve
- Accurate competition data
- Keyword quality indicator
- SEO power gives you an idea of how hard it will be to rank for a keyword
- Delivers outstanding results
- Makes use of data from all the search engines
- Verify your ranking in the search engines
- Get domain name availability
- Find affiliate programs easily
- There is a Jaaxy affiliate program
- This is an online software there is nothing to download. Which means it can be accessed anywhere there is an internet connection
- Training videos available
- Fast support
This is the information the different columns will give you:
- Keyword – your primary keyword plus a list of other targeted results
- Avg – this gives you the number of monthly searches for each keyword result.
- Traffic – this will tell you how much traffic you can expect if you are on the first page of the search engines.
- QSR (Quoted Search Results) – this is the competition for the exact keyword or keyword phrase. Try to keep this as low as possible, I try to keep it under 100.
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator) – this color system gives you an overview of all factors related to the keyword. Green means it’s a good keyword with high a very good chance of ranking. Yellow is an average keyword and red means don’t use this keyword there is too much competition.
- SEO – tells you how easily an optimized page or post will rank. Longer keyword phrases generally have a higher power than short keywords because they are more precise. The higher the score
here the better.
- Domains – this will tell you which domains are available for a specific keyword or keyword phrase. Exact match domains still rank well in the search engines, despite the recent updates.
- Related – here you can see keywords that are related to your original search. This can be useful for finding
additional keywords you hadn’t thought of.
Update on Jaaxy
- Jaaxy 2.0 was released in October 2014. Including some extra features to make it even more efficient. It’s great to see a company that is prepared to invest in improving an already excellent tool.
- Alphabet Soup Technique– now you can accomplish an alphabet soup search directly in Jaaxy. This will save considerable time and you can save the selected keywords.
- Search Progress Bar – when searching for keywords, you will see how your search is progressing. The search speeds have also been improved, for most searches, the search time is just a matter of seconds.
- Search analysis now uses Google, Bing and Yahoo – it is now possible to research a keyword in either one of the main search engines.
- Site Ranking History – when you check your site rank for a specific keyword in Jaaxy you can now see if your rank is going up or down.
- Server power has been increased – Jaaxy now works faster than ever, infrastructure and server improvements enable Jaaxy to perform up to 8x faster.
In this video, I’m going to walk you through how you can navigate the Jaaxy free keyword tool to improve your ranking on search engines
Here is an example of jaaxy keyword research tool that I performed, and their results
Final words on Jaaxy
Jaaxy is really a powerful keyword research tool that is also capable of performing additional tasks and getting extra information that the most other keyword tools on the market just don’t have. This is a tool that can save you a great deal of your valuable time, it’s easy to use and the results it gives are really accurate.
If you are not quite sure about subscribing to Jaaxy just try it for free. I believe very well that once you try it, you won’ to be without it.
Hopefully, my Jaaxy keyword tool review has helped you make a decision on whether Jaaxy is the best keyword tool for you.
If you have any experience with Jaaxy, I would love to hear about it. Any questions or comments about this review are also very welcome.
Have a wonderful day,