Most people in their quest to finding online business that works, end up becoming victims of circumstances. Many people have lost their hard earned money to these online fraudsters and as a result, have given up on any online related business.
However, there are legitimate online businesses that works and pay more than you can imagine.
Some Common Features of scam businesses
Most of these scammers portray themselves in a very enticing manner so as to entice their audience with empty promises. Some of them are:
- Overnight Riches: Nothing good comes so easy and achieve on a silver platter. Building a business on the internet is one good thing that can happen to everyone yet it demands time and effort. ones the business is established you cannot control the money. This does not happen overnight but requires time and effort you put into action.
- Mode of payment: Any online business that requires referrals as the only means to get revenue is a suspect of scam. These scam online investment companies after you have invested, ask you to refer a good number of people before you can access payment.
- Incredibility: If you take a critical look at their site, you see a lot of inconsistencies in their speeches and presentations. Most of these business owners do not show their faces.
Few things you should note before joining any online investment company
- Objective Review: Before you take decision to join any online investment company, search for independent objective reviews on various platforms. of course, there may be legitimate online business with negative reviews as a results of competition in the system. However, scam businesses may have more negative reviews. Most companies also publish their own reviews, but that may not be objective analysis. That is why I advice that, you search for independent and private objective reviews.
- Know Your Rights: According to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), many business opportunities offered through the classifieds or via spam email have little chance of success — for example, a business with little or no demand in the market; cheap, low-quality or outdated merchandise; poor customer service; and few, if any, locations.The FTC says consumers interested in buying a business opportunity must know their rights. “Consumers should know to look for the information,” says Salsburg. “If it’s not there, the opportunity isn’t worth pursuing.”
- Avoid unnecessary Pressure: scammers try to create the impression that, your spot will be sold out if you do not act quickly and you will loose valuable opportunity. Don’t buy into that. they want to convince you to give your credit card and bank details before you do any further research about them. No legitimate business will use high-pressure tactics
- Money back guarantee: As part of their sales pitch, scammers also hype a “No Risk” refund policy to entice you to give your credit card before you do any research about their claim. Make sure you run away, regardless of any sweet promises. You may not get your money. Even if the business opportunity sells for less than $200 and is not required to provide this information, Salsburg advises consumers to get it — in writing. “Take your time,” he advises. “Promoters of fraudulent business opportunities often use high-pressure sales tactics to get you to buy in. But if the business opportunity is legitimate, it’ll be around when you’re ready to decide.”
Read also, 2020 review on Wealthy A ffiliate
Other Preventive Measures
- If the opportunity involves selling products from a well known company, make a call to the company’s legal department. Find out if indeed the seller is an affiliate.
Remember that legitimate employers don’t require payment from you to secure a job — so you should never have to pay anyone to find or obtain employment.
let me recommend to you an online business that will take you to your promise land. Wealthy Affiliate
Build your FREE website and make money with Wealthy Affiliate