ClickEarners- Watch Out
I salute you to this page.
I am convinced you are walking on the internet searching for a legitimate online opportunity…..wow! , everybody in this world in one way or the other is struggling to make his or her living condition better.
If you are interested in ClickEarners then, it’s a step in the right direction to research about a product or service you want to invest in.
But the question is; Is ClickEarners a LEGIT?
Product Name: ClickEarners
Owners: Not specified
Price:$27 annually, /$57 lifetime
Rank: 40 out of 100
What is ClickEarners About?
ClickEaerners is a digital product which provides information and resources relating to earning and working online as a freelance or self-employed assistant. This is what they claim to be in their Disclaimer, yet on their site they say, they are job site.
Here are the steps you will take before you join the site:
- Enter your name and email to register
- Answer some basic questions such as your available time to work, how an applicant will access the internet, and the funniest among them is how trust worthy an applicant is.(who will say, I’m not trust worthy)
- Subscribe by paying a membership fee $57 for a lifetime or $27 for a full year access
- After a successful payment, you then get access to the members’ are
When you look at the home page of the official website of ClickEarners.com, this is what they say:
- Totally flexible- set your own working hours
- Various tasks & projects available for you to choose from
- Work from home or anywhere with internet connection
- Suitable for any age, ability or background
This appear to be a very nice opportunity to apply for job online. However, ClickEarners is a digital product of Clickbank an not a job offering site.
Some Good Signs About ClickEarners
- They have manual, guides and links to other legitimate sites.
- You can also talk about their PDF s virtual assistance, Data entry and Social Media. Yet again this is not training materials but a mere basic information you will get for free else where
- They also provide links and sites that are related to find online jobs. Which include legit sites like Fiverr and Upwork
Yet again, you can easily go there directly without paying for a dime.
- They also provide you with Resume Cover letter templates. You can find better ones at Canvas.com and other sites
There are many reasons why you shouldn’t pay a dime to this site for things you can easily access for free
- The Owner/s of this site is not known. And this is a recipe for scam. Scammers rarely show their identity for their audience. They don’t even have ” About me page”.
- On the official website of ClickEarners.com, you will see that more people are needed in your country. This is one strategy most scammers use to lure you into paying them before you do any further research about them. Read my “how to identify legitimate online business”. Ironically, this same message will appear to everyone at everywhere.
- After you have successfully make your payment, they will tell you limited space remaining. This is another scarcity tactics to put pressure on you to give your hard-earned money.
- Another reason why you should ran away from clickearners is that, they ask you to make payment before you can access their content. This is serious. No legit site will do that This is the reason why I tell my audience to make sure they test for a product they want purchase before they go ahead and make any payment. If any company deny your access to try their products first before paying, you should think fast.
- Read their Disclaimer well, for legal purpose they are telling you they don’t offer a job. They are telling you the truth. They don’t offer a job but rather giving you only information and resources.
Do you really want to try my number one recommendation product?click here.
Is ClickEarners A Scam?
Per the misinterpretations given above, ClickEarners appear to be a Scam. But that will not be fair to jump into a hasty conclusion.
Yet if ClickEarners claim to be a legit, why do they charge for a fee before one gets access to members area?
Why do they sell information you can easily access for free.
Why are they not being transparent on who they are, what they do and who owes the products.
The mere fact that, they appear as a legitimate job site and claim they have various tasks and projects suggests that, they are luring you into empty promises and take your money.
So in my opinion, ClickEarners is very close to be a scam, if not total scam. Simply because they are not who they claim to be.
What Does ClickEarners Really Do?
These are the job they claim they do?. However, they don’t offer any of these jobs on their site.
All these jobs are available on freelancer platforms for free and do not affiliate to ClickEarners or have anything to do with them.
The only benefit you get are:
- They will let you have access to a free resume and cover-letter templates
- You will also have access to link you to Facebook groups. Something you already know. You just type in virtual assistance in your search box and you will be linked freely to a long list groups to select a website like survey junkey who does market research by conducting online surveys where you can get paid. Even though, the returns are peanuts.
Other websites like Swag Bucks and paidera also gather behavioral data research by paying you little. All these you can access for free without paying a dime.
Making a residual income from home is one thing everybody needs to make living conditions in the house better.
So What Is Next?
As a result of these inconsistencies and dishonesty on their website, I will NOT recommend ClickEarnest as the best place for you to invest your money.
I can also say , their site has some value. At least, they will lead you to a place where you can have a job. Though they are not what they claim to be.
Your feedback is highly appreciated. Leave them below and I would love to help